ArenaCube is a rapidly expanding software development company with global outlook and reach offering software services to the iGaming industry.
Our constant thirst for innovation lead us to be shortlisted for the “Digital Gaming Innovation” award by Global Gaming Awards 2016 and our products offer truly disruptive advantages to small, medium or large sports betting operators around the world.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to a passionate and talented professional who has got the desire to be part of a creative and innovative group of professionals and work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
We expect from the right candidate to contribute to the ongoing development of the company, to take ownership of problems, drive forward solutions both on an individual basis and while working together as a team. Therefore, a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Why work for ArenaCube
ArenaCube is a fast paced growing company offering highly innovative products to the iGaming industry. Joining our team means fitting into a very productive, creative and ambitious team, where independence and flexibility are both valued and required.
As a team, we are committed to creating a workplace where human rights are respected and to providing equal employment opportunities that allow all individuals to make the most of their capabilities.
- Discussing game and website design with our in-house designers.
- Developing and enhancing user interfaces for existing ArenaCube sports betting games and related applications based on PSD mock-ups and wireframes.
- Develop and test across multiple browser, platforms and devices such as tablets and smart-phones for responsive designs.
- Maintaining and further developing our corporate websites.
- Customizing website skins for corporate and third-party partners integrating with ArenaCube.
- Resolving bugs and tickets via Git.
- Regularly updating management on progress.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS/SASS (or LESS), responsive design (media queries, Bootstrap or Foundation etc.).
- Proficient in JSON, AJAX, PHP (including solid understanding of object-oriented programming).
- Experience in advanced web technologies and mobile UX/UI.
- Experience with development version control systems such as GIT.
- The ability to multitask and adhere to a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Good team player whilst being able to work on his/her owns initiative, also flexible and a keen eye for detail.
Additional skill set is considered a plus
- Experience and use of TDD and BDD.
- Experience with Grav (getgrav.org) or similar flat-file CMS.
- Experience building mobile web applications.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Grunt or Gulp.
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly workspace environment
- Work on exciting innovative products which are changing the face of iGaming industry
- Work with OS of your choice with macOS being the main platform at the company
If you see yourself as a passionate and talented professional who wants to leave his own footprint on the path that leads to the evolution of the iGaming industry, review our current job openings and submit your resume along with a cover letter.# Front-End Software Developer
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – firstname.lastname@example.org.