ArenaCube is a rapidly expanding software development company with global outlook and reach offering software services to the iGaming industry.
Our constant thirst for innovation lead us to be shortlisted for the “Digital Gaming Innovation” award by Global Gaming Awards 2016 and our products offer truly disruptive advantages to small, medium or large sports betting operators around the world.
We are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to a passionate and talented professional who has got the desire to be part of a creative and innovative group of professionals and work in a challenging and stimulating environment.
We expect from the right candidate to contribute to the ongoing development of the company, to take ownership of problems, drive forward solutions both on an individual basis and while working together as a team. Therefore, a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively is required.
Why work for ArenaCube
ArenaCube is a fast paced growing company offering highly innovative products to the iGaming industry. Joining our team means fitting into a very productive, creative and ambitious team, where independence and flexibility are both valued and required. As a team, we are committed to creating a workplace where human rights are respected and to providing equal employment opportunities that allow all individuals to make the most of their capabilities.
If you see yourself as a passionate and talented professional who wants to leave his own footprint on the path that leads to the evolution of the iGaming industry, review our current job openings and submit your resume along with a cover letter.
- Firewalls: pfSense/Endian/ufw
- Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Prevention (IPS) Systems: snort, Suricata
- Hypervisors: XenServer/ESXi
- Virtualization: LXC/LXD, Docker
- VPN: OpenVPN, IPSec
- HA MySQL replication master/slave GTID configuration
- Web-N-Tier: threaded Apache with MPM event and php-fpm, Tomcat7, Express.js, Go/http
- Failover synchronization: lsyncd/rsync
- Load balancers: HAProxy
- SSL certificates auto-generation and renewal: letsencrypt
- Web Application Firewall: mod_security, mod_evasive, mod_qos
- Security and hardening of Linux instances
- Git proficiency, repositories management, CLI deployments and reverts, submodules structuring
- Basic database administration of: MySQL and PostgreSQL
- System calls & signals troubleshooting with: strace (Linux) & dtrace (macOS/Solaris)
- GitLab CE/Gitlab Runner CI management
- Automation of default Linux systems configuration and security with: Ansible
- Deployment on staging and production servers
- Packaging of custom binaries into .deb packages using dpkg
- Automation of deployments on staging servers via shell/python/php scripts and web hooks called on commit events
- Development of CI scripts for automatic building, testing and deployment
- Customization of Docker images for automatic CI builds, tests and deployments
- Automation of services via exposed API e.g. CloudFlare, DigitalOcean – logic written in Go-lang
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly workspace environment
- Work on exciting innovative products which are changing the face of iGaming industry
- Work with OS of your choice with macOS being the main platform at the company
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – email@example.com.