Purpose of Job
The Sports Trader is passionate about sports for trading and compiling odds for a wide variety of European sports events.
The applicant should have at least two years of experience as a trader and has to be dedicated to his role.
Potential candidates with high skills in mathematics and Excel and willing to understand the odds and betting might be considered for this position.
As Online Sports Trader, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
- Monitor pre-match and live odds of the offered content
- Observe odds market movements and react accordingly
- Compare odds against market competitors
- Price events in a timely manner
- Manage and monitor risk of worldwide sporting events
- Ensure that markets are resulted correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist the customer support team with your sports betting knowledge and answering our operator queries
- Analyze customer betting behavior and betting patterns
- Identifying possible issues
Required Skills and knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sports betting/trading environment
- Excellent knowledge of sports betting and sports in general
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for sports
- Good statistical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- In accordance with the worldwide sporting event schedule, the shifts are variable, including nightshifts, weekends, public holidays.
- A competitive remuneration package according to professional experience
- Friendly and challenging working environment
Malta or Greece
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve objectives.
If you think you have what we need and you are the right candidate, please send us your CV and covering letter on: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the upcoming names in online gaming. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with us – email@example.com.